St. Patrick's Baking

Monday, July 20, 2009

Tackling Vegan Cupcakes

It's time for Tackle It Tuesday with 5 Minutes for Mom . I tackled cupcakes for the Iron Cupcake: Milwaukee Vegan/Glutten-Free Challenge.

I chose to go vegan and my entry was a Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Cupcake with Vegan Chocolate frosting. I presented it as a bushel basket full of zucchinis coming straight from the farm to the farmers market.


Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Cupcake

And....I won the grand prize from the sponsor, Beans and Barley. I got a HUGE reusable shopping bag and a mug. Yeah me! I also got one a Taste of Home Cupcake Cookbook in the raffle. Double Yeah! Good night for me:-)

18 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

that is so cute!!!

cat said...

Congratulations girl! A much deserved win. Gosh, they are so cute - itsy bitsy zucchini's.

Jen said...

that is a fabulous cupcake. I love it!!!!

Momma Rae and the Deputy said...

wow! gooood job super creative! :) i want to have a bite. LOL

Debbie said...

How exciting. Congratulations on the win. I can understand why. Very cute!

Tricia said...

Congratulations that is fantastic

they look wonderful and sound healthy too

shopannies said...

congratulations and oh so cute

Rachel said...

I can understand why you won, they look fantastic.

Amy said...

That is so cute and I know I told you before, but I so envy your talent!

Rhonda said...

That's awesome! Way to go!

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I had a blast!!

Donetta said...

That is adorable!!!!!!
what a cute idea! I love the bushel. I can just see that tip in my mind that you used.

Dominique said...

Congrads on your win. Your cupcake looks so cute:)

Candid Carrie said...

They've all said it, but it is adorable! Very clever! I love the presentation ;)

May the well deserved wins just keep coming !

Kathy B! said...

I'm sure the cupcake was tasty! But the presentation was OFF THE HOOK!

Awesome job :)

Maricris Zen Mama said...

Love it! SO creative. No surprise you won. Congrats Susie.

Shannon said...

Would you look at that?

Is it possible for you to get even more creative?!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

That is so adorable! Great job!

Deborah said...

Congrats on winning - these are so cute!

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger